Our Yellow Mighty Line Floor Tape is 4" wide by 100’ long and is made with a 50 MIL thick PVC material with a peel-and-stick adhesive backing. On top of it all, this yellow floor tape does not leave any residue when removed.
To apply the tape, peel the liner off and stick it to a clean, dry surface and the 4” yellow industrial marking tape is warrantied to stay firmly in place for 3 years. There is no wait time, and industrial wheel traffic can continue immediately. The beveled edges allow this yellow floor tape to withstand constant traffic. Additionally, this tape is as thick as two credit cards and it is meant to replace the use of paint, as well as thinner tapes within the warehouse. This product is patented. Feel free to reach out to our team if you’d like to know more!
- Brand – Mighty Line
- Color – Yellow floor marking tape
- How to Apply – Peel and stick to clean, dry floor
- Thickness – 50MIL industrial strength, PVC
- Edge – Dual beveled edge, industrial wheels roll over smoothly
- Material – PVC
- Surface – Smooth, easy to clean, slip resistant
- Adhesive – Extremely durable, dual sided, rubber, cloth adhesive
- Application Temperature – 40°F to 150°F (4.5°C to 65°C)
- Service Temperature – Ranging from -10°F to 150°F (-23°C to 65°C)
- UPC Code – 815035010388
- Warranty – 3 years
- Weight – 12 pounds
- Lead Time – 1 same day ship item, 2-day ship across USA
Withstands Forklift Traffic
Mighty Line floor tape has a beveled edge on both sides. These edges allow for industrial wheels to roll over without catching. The thickness of the tape allows it to stay on your floors for 3 years.
Easy To Remove
Cheaper floor tapes become expensive later on. Mighty Line floor tapes leave no residue. To remove, use a thin tool to get under the tape and pull the tape up in one piece. Mighty Line guarantees clean removal.
Easy to Keep Clean
Run your floor scrubber over the tape or mop it with a degreaser. Cleaning our tape as you clean your floor is encouraged. Avoid acids and standing water. Mighty Line has a very smooth surface that does not trap dirt.