White and Red Mighty Line Floor Tape is 3" wide by 100’ long. This tape is 50 MIL thick PVC material with a peel and stick, adhesive backing. This tape does not leave any residue during removal. To apply the tape, peel the liner off and stick it to a clean, dry surface and the tape is warrantied to stay down for 3 years. There is no wait time, industrial wheel traffic can continue immediately. The beveled edges allow the tape to withstand constant traffic. This tape is as thick as two credit cards and it is meant to replace the use of paint and thinner tapes within the warehouse. This product is patented. The hazard stripes on this tape do not fade away.
- Brand: Mighty Line
- Color: White/Red
- How to Apply: peel and stick to clean, dry floor
- Thickness: 50 MIL industrial strength, PVC
- Edge: Dual beveled edge, industrial wheels roll over smoothly
- Material: PVC
- Surface: Smooth, Easy to Clean, Slip Resistant
- Adhesive: Extremely durable, dual sided, rubber, cloth adhesive
- Application Temperature: 40°F to 150°F (4.5°C to 65°C)
- Service Temperature: -10°F to 150°F (-23°C to 65°C)
- UPC Code: 815035010289
- Warranty: 3 years
- Weight: 9 pounds
- Lead Time: 1 same day ship item, 2 day ship across USA
Withstands Forklift Traffic
Mighty Line floor tape has a beveled edge on both sides. These edges allow for industrial wheels to roll over without catching. The thickness of the tape allows it to stay on your floors for 3 years.
Easy To Remove
Cheaper floor tapes become expensive later on. Mighty Line floor tapes leave no residue. To remove, use a thin tool to get under the tape and pull the tape up in one piece. Mighty Line guarantees clean removal.
Easy to Keep Clean
Run your floor scrubber over the tape or mop it with a degreaser. Cleaning our tape as you clean your floor is encouraged. Avoid acids and standing water. Mighty Line has a very smooth surface that does not trap dirt.