Ultra Durable Heavy Duty Floor Tape is a 30 MIL vinyl material backed with an industrial adhesive. Our tough vinyl material resists industrial forklift traffic. This floor tape is designed for long-term floor marking, yet can still remove cleanly.
- Brand: Ultra Line
- Color: Blue
- How to Apply: peel and stick to clean, dry floor
- Thickness: 30 MIL Vinyl
- Edge: Dual beveled edge, industrial wheels roll over smoothly
- Material: Vinyl
- Surface: Smooth, Easy to Clean, Slip Resistant
- Adhesive: Extremely durable, dual sided, rubber, cloth adhesive
- Application Temperature: 40°F to 150°F (4.5°C to 65°C)
- Service Temperature: -10°F to 150°F (-23°C to 65°C)
- UPC Code: 815035018360
- Warranty: return if damaged during shipment only
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Lead Time:
Withstands Forklift Traffic
Mighty Line floor tape has a beveled edge on both sides. These edges allow for industrial wheels to roll over without catching. The thickness of the tape allows it to stay on your floors for 3 years.
Easy To Remove
Cheaper floor tapes become expensive later on. Mighty Line floor tapes leave no residue. To remove, use a thin tool to get under the tape and pull the tape up in one piece. Mighty Line guarantees clean removal.
Easy to Keep Clean
Run your floor scrubber over the tape or mop it with a degreaser. Cleaning our tape as you clean your floor is encouraged. Avoid acids and standing water. Mighty Line has a very smooth surface that does not trap dirt.