Orange marking tape from Mighty Line is 4" wide by 100’ long and is made with 50 MIL thick PVC material. With an easy-to-use, peel-and-stick adhesive backing, orange floor marking tape from Heavy Duty Tape is the ideal substitution for painting lines in a warehouse and will not leave any residue when removed.
To apply Heavy Duty Tape’s orange marking tape, peel the liner off and stick it to a clean, dry surface. The tape is warrantied to stay down for 3 years and there is no wait time following application, so industrial wheel traffic can continue immediately. The beveled edges allow the orange floor tape to withstand constant traffic. This tape is as thick as two credit cards and it is meant to replace the use of paint and thinner tapes within the warehouse.
The 4-inch orange floor marking tape from Heavy Duty Tape is patented. Feel free to reach out to the team of experts at Heavy Duty Tape with any questions or to learn more.
Orange Marking Tape Specifications:
- Brand – Mighty Line
- Color – Orange
- How to Apply – Peel and stick to clean, dry floor
- Thickness – 50 MIL industrial strength, PVC
- Edge – Dual beveled edge that allows industrial wheels to roll over smoothly
- Material – PVC
- Surface – Smooth, easy to clean, and slip resistant
- Adhesive – Extremely durable, dual sided, rubber, cloth adhesive
- Application Temperature – Ranging from 40°F to 150°F (4.5°C to 65°C)
- Service Temperature – Ranging from -10°F to 150°F (-23°C to 65°C)
- UPC Code – 815035010357
- Warranty – 3 years
- Weight – 12 pounds
- Lead Time – 1 same-day ship item, 2-day ship across USA
Withstands Forklift Traffic
Mighty Line floor tape has a beveled edge on both sides. These edges allow for industrial wheels to roll over without catching. The thickness of the tape allows it to stay on your floors for 3 years.
Easy To Remove
Cheaper floor tapes become expensive later on. Mighty Line floor tapes leave no residue. To remove, use a thin tool to get under the tape and pull the tape up in one piece. Mighty Line guarantees clean removal.
Easy to Keep Clean
Run your floor scrubber over the tape or mop it with a degreaser. Cleaning our tape as you clean your floor is encouraged. Avoid acids and standing water. Mighty Line has a very smooth surface that does not trap dirt.