Yellow and Black Mighty Line Anti Slip Floor Tape is 4" wide by 60’ long. This tape is 25 MIL thick with a peel and stick, adhesive backing. This tape does not leave any residue during removal. To apply the tape, peel the liner off and stick it to a clean, dry surface. There is no wait time, industrial wheel traffic can continue immediately. This anti slip tape can be applied to wood, metal, and concrete. This tape has an industrial strength adhesive.
- Brand: Mighty Line
- Color: Yellow/Black
- How to Apply: peel and stick to clean, dry floor
- Thickness: 25 MIL AntiSlip Material
- Edge: Low Profile
- Material: AnitSlip
- Surface: Slip Resistant
- Adhesive: Extremely durable, acrlyic adhesive
- Application Temperature: 40°F to 150°F (4.5°C to 65°C)
- Service Temperature: -10°F to 150°F (-23°C to 65°C)
- UPC Code: 815035017448
- Warranty: return if damaged during shipment only
- Weight: 8 pounds
- Lead Time: 1 same day ship item, 2 day ship across USA
Withstands Forklift Traffic
Mighty Line floor tape has a beveled edge on both sides. These edges allow for industrial wheels to roll over without catching. The thickness of the tape allows it to stay on your floors for 3 years.
Easy To Remove
Cheaper floor tapes become expensive later on. Mighty Line floor tapes leave no residue. To remove, use a thin tool to get under the tape and pull the tape up in one piece. Mighty Line guarantees clean removal.
Easy to Keep Clean
Run your floor scrubber over the tape or mop it with a degreaser. Cleaning our tape as you clean your floor is encouraged. Avoid acids and standing water. Mighty Line has a very smooth surface that does not trap dirt.