Brown Mighty Line arrows on a roll come with 280 arrows. The Mighty Line roll is 4” wide. To apply these arrows, pop the arrows out of the roll and stick to the clean, dry floor. These arrows are warrantied to stay for 3 years and will not leave residue when removed. These arrows can stick to concrete, metal, wood, and asphalt.
- Brand: Mighty Line
- Color: Brown
- How to Apply: peel and stick to clean, dry floor
- Thickness: 50 MIL industrial strength, PVC
- Edge: Dual beveled edge, industrial wheels roll over smoothly
- Material: PVC
- Surface: Smooth, Easy to Clean, Slip Resistant
- Adhesive: Extremely durable, dual sided, rubber, cloth adhesive
- Application Temperature: 40°F to 150°F (4.5°C to 65°C)
- Service Temperature: -10°F to 150°F (-23°C to 65°C)
- UPC Code: 815035017363
- Warranty: 3 years
- Weight: 12 pounds
- Lead Time: 1 same day ship item, 2 day ship across USA
Withstands Forklift Traffic
Mighty Line floor tape has a beveled edge on both sides. These edges allow for industrial wheels to roll over without catching. The thickness of the tape allows it to stay on your floors for 3 years.
Easy To Remove
Cheaper floor tapes become expensive later on. Mighty Line floor tapes leave no residue. To remove, use a thin tool to get under the tape and pull the tape up in one piece. Mighty Line guarantees clean removal.
Easy to Keep Clean
Run your floor scrubber over the tape or mop it with a degreaser. Cleaning our tape as you clean your floor is encouraged. Avoid acids and standing water. Mighty Line has a very smooth surface that does not trap dirt.