Keeping your workspace orderly, functional, and safe is essential to remaining productive. One of the best ways to accomplish this is with clear, clean floor tape that marks off designated areas so there is no confusion for your staff.
Incorporating aisle marking tape into your facility can be greatly beneficial. Let’s take a look at some specifics as well as the diverse options for aisle tape and other floor marking tapes Heavy Duty can provide.
Yellow Aisle Tape
If you’re following the 5S Color Code Standard, the color yellow is utilized for marking off traffic lanes, aisle ways, and work cells.
Heavy Duty Tape supplies several options for yellow aisle tape. Choose from:
- Mighty Line 2” Yellow Tape – 100’ Roll
- Mighty Line 3” Yellow Tape – 100’ Roll
- Mighty Line 4” Yellow Tape – 100’ Roll
- Mighty Line 6” Yellow Tape – 100’ Roll
All of these aisle tape options are made from 50 MIL thick PVC material and feature beveled edges and a peel-and-stick adhesive backing. No residue is left after removal, and the tape is warrantied to stay firmly in place for three years. For full specifications on these tapes, be sure to visit the product pages above.
Other Floor Tape Options from Heavy Duty Tape
If you don’t want to follow the 5S standard, or perhaps you want to utilize a different color scheme to match your branding, there are a wide variety of floor tapes that we supply that can be used for aisle marking tape.
- Floor Tape in Diverse Colors – Along with yellow, we can provide tape of various widths in the solid colors of red, orange, white, blue, black, green, brown, gray, and purple.
- Diagonal Striped Floor Tape – These tapes, often used to denote areas of caution, come in diverse colors and select models are available in 2-inch, 3-inch, 4-inch, and 6-inch units.
- Striped Floor Tape – These tapes are offered in red, yellow, and orange with stripes and come in 2-inch and 4-inch variations.
- Glowing Floor Tape – This option, offered in red and yellow, features a luminescent center line to help illuminate low-lit or darkened areas.
- Repeating Floor Tape – This tape option is available in yellow and features repeated words or graphics, including “caution,” footsteps, and “authorized personnel only.”
- Anti-Slip Floor Tape – This tape, offered in black, yellow, glowing white, and black and yellow striped, is slip resistant and is able to be applied to wood, metal, and concrete.
- Floor Tape with Arrows – Offered in two widths and a variety of colors, this floor tape option is perfect for denoting directions in your facility.
- Reflective Floor Tape – This option features a reflective center line designed to assist trucks backing into a facility for loading and unloading at night.
Additional products we can supply include:
Need Aisle Marking Tape? Get the Best!
If you want to line your facility with clean, bright tape that will last, choose our aisle tape. Be sure to contact our team with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!